PLATELET RICH PLASMA INJECTIONS
REJUVENATE and SLOW DOWN THE AGING PROCESS
We use your own blood to heal you!
No risk of rejection
No risk of allergic reactions
Regenerative properties of platelets
This PRP therapy treatment reduces the risk of immunological reactions or contamination. PRP obtained from whole blood, consists essentially of platelets and other blood components such as plasma and vitamins and minerals. Platelets are responsible for healing and contain active molecules called growth factors which allow for the natural healing of damaged tissue.
Basically between 8 and 24ml of your blood is collected in a tube. The tube is centrifuged (spun) and the essential platelet rich plasma is isolated. Direct injections accelerate tissue regeneration and repair.
PRP FACIAL TREATMENT
- Results in an increased number of collagen fibres
- Enhances skin texture and elasticity
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to add volume to areas like under eye circles
PRP INJURY TREATMENT
- Results in accellerated natural healing
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Falcilitates with healing tendons and cartilage
PRP HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
- Decreases hair loss and increases hair volume and strength
- Stimulates hair growth & quality
- Increases survival and strengthening of existing hair
- Non-surgical treatment with proven efficiency
FAQ FACIAL TREATMENT
- New collagen production
- Stem cell division and differentiation
- Formation of new blood vessels
- Tired and dry skin, laxity of skin and uneven pigmentation
- Wrinkles and dark circles
- Overall tone and texture improvement
- People looking for a natural treatment
- People who may experience the risk of allergic reactions from other treatments
- People looking for a natural treatment
During centrifugation, platelet rich plasma is isolated from other unrequired cells within the blood.
Depending on the indication, it can be applied as:
- Multiple small superficial injections
- Deeper injections using a type of blunt needle called a cannula
- Topically in combination with other treatments
FAQ INJURY REPAIR TREATMENT
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Knee Tendinosis
- Rotator cuff tears
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Plantar faciitis
SIDE AFFECTS - Although uncommon, the risks include those signs/symptoms associated with an injection including: pain, infection, no relief of symptoms, worsening of symptoms, blood clot, nerve injury, skin discoloration, calcification, scarring, loss of fat to the affected area and allergic reaction,
After the injection, if you experience any of the above side affects, please contact your doctor.
Through regular follow-up visits, your doctor can determine when you are able to resume regular physical activities.
Patients who follow a rehab course of physical therapy are likely to see the most improvement in the affected area.
This PRP treatment accelerates and shortens the recovery process in chronic inuries and new acute injuries.
Prior studies on tennis elbow have demonstrated an 81% improvement in pain scores at 6 months and 93% reduction in pain at follow up of 1 to 3 years.
You may elevate the area as needed.
Please consult your physician regarding a rehabilitation program with physical therapy.
An MRI and/or muscoskeletal ultrasound may be done prior to the injection to ensure a proper diagnosis and to rule out any other conditions.
FAQ HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
- Regenerative properties of platelets
- Natural treatment
- Autologous product
- Simple and efficient technique
- No risk of rejection or allergic reactions
- A blood sample (8 - 24ml) is collected in a similar way to a blood test
- Centrifugation and separation of blood constituents is undertaken
- Ready-to-use PRP is recovered from the syringe to be re-injected into the scalp
DIFFUSE ALOPECIA - This condition is caused by physiological change such as stress, nutrient deficiencies etc.
ALOPECIA AREATA - Autoimmune disease in which hair is lost from some or all areas of the scalp.
At the Australian Wellness and Cosmetic clinic we will develop a personalised treatment program suited to your needs.
Re-growth generally takes between 2 to 3 months post-treatment.
PURCHASE 3+ TREATMENTS
- Pay $399.00 per treatment
PURCHASE 4+ TREATMENTS
- Pay $450.00 per treatment