RADIO FREQUENCY (RF)
SAY GOODBYE TO WOBBLE AND HELLO TO A TAUT NEW YOU!
As we get older, we start to seek out treatments that will give us a more youthful appearance. We want to tighten loose skin like on the neck and tummy, even under the chin, and get rid of those stretch marks that just seem to be engrained in our skin. Wherever the problem we can treat using our “Novaestetyc Radio 4 – Lift Shape” Quadripolar radio frequency device.
The Lift Shape RF, is the latest advanced aesthetic solution that delivers immediate and long-term anti-aging and body contouring results. Powered by safe, effective QuadriPolar technology, the Lift Shape platform is an optimal solution for skin tightening, cellulite reduction, reducing localised fat deposits, facial contouring, wrinkle treatments and more.
A gentle alternative to surgery, Lift Shape has been clinically proven on all skin types to regenerate collagen and accelerate fat metabolism.
Before all treatment bookings, a thorough 'in clinic' consultation is required to determine suitability.
Everything you need to know
Radio frequency technology offers a non-invasive, pain-free body treatment to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, firm skin, boost collagen production and tackle any pesky fatty deposits that won’t budge with exercise.
It’s a pretty versatile treatment as it can also help reduce flabby skin, tighten bingo wings, contour and tighten a post pregnancy tummy, reduce fine lines and wrinkles (on the face and body), reduce saddle bags and even lift and tighten your bum.
RADIO 4 Lift-SHAPE™ is the first device to exploit the enormous potential and many advantages of Dynamic and Fractional Quadripolar Radio Frequency. The action of LIFT-SHAPE ™’ is due to the penetration of an electromagnetic wave, focused on the tissue of interest, in the treatment area. This assures optimal results with extremely reduced energy. It is a device capable of reaching all skin layers, from the epidermis to the dermis and deep hypodermis.
- Firming and lifting effect for the whole body
- Reduction of localized adiposity
- Reduction of aesthetic imperfections due to cellulite
- Body contouring
- Wrinkles on the face, neck, and décolleté
- Lower and upper eyelid tightening
- Discoloured red and brown blotches
- Imperfections due to acne
- Unsightly stretch marks and scars
RF facial treatments are also commonly paired with our LED infrared or red light treatment which provides a further cellular regeneration.
Ask your skin specialist what other treatments this can be used with. Note that other treatments may be used on the same day or a few days after treatment.
|Face lifting/wrinkle reduction||6 to 12 Sessions weekly|
|Body firming||6 to 16 Sessions up to two sessions a week|
|Body Reshaping||8 to 16 Sessions weekly|
|Face/Body dermopeeling||9 to 12 Sessions weekly|
|Face/body hyperpigmentation||10 to 16 Sessions weekly|
|Face/body acne scarring||10 to 12 Sessions weekly|
|Stretchmarks||12 to 16 Sessions weekly|
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight for the first week after treatment.
- Do not use harsh detergents, degreasers, exfoliating or alcohol ingredients on treated area after treatment.
- When doing fractional RF, makeup can be applied 2 -3 days after treatment.
- Sunscreen must be applied after 2 days, daily at all times to protect the skin.
- It is highly recommended to follow the product aftercare especially when treating the face, and to increase water intake during the first week post treatment.
- Redness post treatment can be present for a few days after using fractional RF.
- Blisters, minor burns/scabs that subside in a few days.
- Changes in pigmentation during the inflammatory stage for the first few days, it is important to ensure sunscreen is used vigilantly to ensure successful healing.
It is a good idea to drink plenty of water after each treatment. Due to the heat generated during the treatment, drinking water does help to eliminate the metabolic by-products generated by the treatment from the body.
Note: When seeking professional advice when starting a new exercise and diet regime, please contact one of our Doctors or Dietitian who can help you in these areas.