Our Thread Lift Re-contours The Face, Restores Skin Support, Combats The Signs Of Ageing.
A technological innovation that re-contours the face and neck, making it the ideal non surgical facelift.
SILHOUETTE SOFT THREADS
Threads are used to soften the appearance of wrinkles, reduce sagging skin by raising the eyebrows, cheeks and neck. Threads encourage new collagen production, which can then support the skin.
The thread lift procedure is used to combat the signs of ageing such as the development of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. Over time, it is a normal occurrence for the facial area to begin sagging, decrease collagen production and elasticity. The thread lift technique accomplishes a subtle lift whereby loose sagging facial skin is improved to boost and improve facial features.
Per Set Of Threads
Detailed quote available at time of consultation
Everything you need to know
The Silhouette Soft thread lift uses absorbable threads with small cones attached to the thread which is placed under your skin in a defined pattern using a fine needle.
There are no surgical incisions. The threads are raised at a slightly higher level holding the tissue in place giving a subtle lift. As the lift is subtle, fillers are usually beneficial to be used in conjunction with this procedure.
Anti-wrinkle injections and lip enhancement can also be done in the same sitting if requested.
The threads take about 8 weeks to become fully noticeable.
The thread will show immediate structure under the skin, however collagen production is also stimulated to improve the skins appearance and provide structural support to the skin.
The results can last up to 18 months, however longevity can vary.
If longer lasting results are what you are looking for, then you might want to consider the mini facelift.
Both men and women can benefit from a thread lift.
Ideal age is between 40 to 60 years old where laxity I the skin become noticeable.
Results of the thread lift will also depend on the extent of laxity in the skin, lifestyle factors such as smoking and sun exposure.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking one week prior to treatment. This has a significant effect on the speed and quality of your recovery.
- Avoid any aspirin based medications prior to treatment. Please discuss any medications you are taking with Dr Ali Araghi.
- Please call the Australian Wellness & Cosmetic Institute for further informantion.
- Avoid any heavy activity for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Pain relief can be taken, however, aspirin should be avoided for 2 weeks post treatment.
- Most of the discomfort associated with the procedure happens within the first 24 to 48 hours. Normal activities can be resumed as tolerated.
- Keep your head elevated at a 45 degree angle in bed.
- Do not touch or wash your face for 12 hours.
- Do not pull down on your face for 3 weeks.
- Limit your facial motion and extreme expression for 24 hours.
- Do not chew gum or drink through a straw for 2 weeks.
- To help with the swelling, apply ice for 30 minutes for about 5 days.
- Avoid bending over where the head is lower than the heart for at least 7 days.
- Avoid washing your hair for 24 to 48 hours after the procedure.
We are the Sunshine Coast’s leading experts in all areas of functional & integrative wellness and cosmetics.